users@jax-rpc.java.net

Accessing the WebContext within a webservice

From: Julian Gantner <kontakt_at_itloesungen.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 14:48:34 +0100

hi list,

i would like to access the webcontext in my webservice (currently using
jaxrpc) in order to read a file to configure it. or how do i configure
my webservice? i need to load some application specific informatiom from
a configfile. when i put the file in the root, from where i start my
tomcat, then the file can be read using java.io.FileReader(filename).
But i would like to put that file (filename) in the directory where the
webapplication resides. when i do this, then the configfile could not be
found. can you give me a hint what to do?

    thank you very much.

    greetings, julian

JULIAN GANTNER IT-Lösungen Winterstrasse 35
Tel. +49.721.93 77 490 76137 Karlsruhe/Germany
Fax. +49.721.93 77 489 <outbind://19/www.itloesungen.com>
www.itloesungen.com
Mobil +49.179.39 76 156 <mailto:kontakt_at_itloesungen.com>
kontakt_at_itloesungen.com
PGP-Key : www.itloesungen.com/pgp/JulianGantner.asc