users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: wsdl schema definition part : how to import schema?

From: Pedro Salazar <pedro-b-salazar_at_PTINOVACAO.PT>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:02:36 +0000

Hi,

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 13:52, Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
> Imports are tricky. You should be able to perform a schema import in the
> <schema> element. But the success of such a move varies from implementation
> to implementation.
>
> You can put the schema file wherever you like, but schemaLocation has to
> point to it (you must provide the full URL).
>
> Anne

So I presume that the best alternative is to define in an explicit way
the schemas I would like to use in the WSDL file:

<types>
        <schema 1... />
        <schema 2... />
</types>

And, in that way, could I referred in schema 1 elements from schema 2 by
just declaring the schema 2 namespace in schema 1?

thanks (again),
Pedro Salazar.
--
PS