users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Classpath Problem

From: Akhil Nagpal <akhil.nagpal_at_partner.samsung.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:40:43 +0900

could u find these lines into ur catalina.bat file

rem ----- Set Up The Runtime
Classpath ----------------------------------------

set
CP=%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\bootstrap.jar;%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar;c:\classpathj
ars\ibmjceprovider.jar;c:\classpathjars\ibmjlog.jar;c:\classpathjars\ibmjsse
.jar;c:\classpathjars\xercesImpl.jar;c:\classpathjars\weblogic.jar
if "%JSSE_HOME%" == "" goto noJsse
set
CP=%CP%;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jcert.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jnet.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\jsse.
jar
:noJsse
set CLASSPATH=%CP%

just append ur fils behind this...
if u ahve alreday done this i am looking for the answer..if i could i will
sendu

Ak