users@jax-rpc.java.net

FW: LocalizableSupport not Serializable?

From: Audun Strand <com_at_audunstrand.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:34:13 +0000

In my application I am invoking a Web Service from an EJB. All my
parameters all classes in the return value class hierarchy implements
the serializable interface. There seems to be a problem with the
com.sun.xml.rpc.util.localization.LocalizableSupport, class. The
exception is:

Internal Server Error (caught exception while handling request:
java.rmi.MarshalException: CORBA BAD_PARAM 1330446342 Maybe; nested
exception is:
    java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.sun.xml.rpc.util.localization.LocalizableSupport)
      java.rmi.ServerException: Internal Server Error (caught exception
while handling request: java.rmi.MarshalException: CORBA BAD_PARAM
1330446342

Has anyone experienced this, or does anyone see how to solve this?

Audun Strand