users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: FW: WS on tomcat 3.2.4: work?

From: ps <pedro-b-salazar_at_PTINOVACAO.PT>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 16:22:56 +0000

Greetings,

I'm sorry for my terrible and spontaneous replies to the list, but I
think that on my previous email I trace badly a
"java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)" to a
security privilege exception when it's not about that! It's just a
trace... *sorry*

I will continue to trace my problem about the deploy WS on tomcat 3.2.4,
and in future I will avoid spontaneous replies without clear mind about
it.

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.

--