users@jax-rpc.java.net

SOAP Request and Response

From: Ramasamy S/O Valliappan <rama_at_SIMTECH.A-STAR.EDU.SG>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:53:20 +0800

Hi Guys

I would like to do the following

1. Send and Receive a Secured SOAP Message from the client to the Web Service.
2. Client will send me a SOAP Request Message and a BOOLEAN flag stating whether to secure it or not.
3. Based on that I need to secure the SOAP Request and Response Message.
4. Catch and Write the SOAP Request Message sent out from a client in to a file named "SOAPRequest.xml" on the server end before it reaches the server side.
5. Catch and Write the SOAP Response Message sent out from a service in to a file named "SOAPResponse.xml" on the server end before it reaches the client side.
From
V. RAM
(0065) 6793 8385 / 8971
www.jssl.org
Singapore.

Note: We are now Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech), formerly known as Gintic Institute of Manufacturing Technology.