users@jax-rpc.java.net

JWSDL & WSDL4J

From: Almeida, Timothy <timothya_at_FIREPOND.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:36:14 -0600

Anne:
I've found a download for WSDL4J on IBM's site. Hoping its an implementation
of JWSDL, which I'm guessing is a specification.
Question for you: Does it (WSDL4J) just consist of an API specification
(largely interface definitions, etc.) or is it an actual usable
implementation of the JWSDL spec?
One other thing: Presuming its a usable implementation, is there a quick and
easy way of getting up to speed with the API? (Either online examples,
articles or documentation other than the Javadocs that come with the
download? If not, I guess we'll just have to get to know it the
old-fashioned way!)
Thanks much,
Tim