users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: "datetime" Calendar/Date [IMPORTANT UPDATE] was --> Re: param eter names in generated WSDL can be renamed? --> AXIS?

From: Pedro Salazar <pedro-b-salazar_at_ptinovacao.pt>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:27:32 +0000

Doug,

inserting the attribute "wsdl" (or "model") in jaxrpc-ri-runtime.xml and
pointing to /WEB-INF/ or / depending if I put the file in one place or
in the other, works fine! What I intended to tell you is that the
jaxrpc-ri.xml schema does not defines the attribute "wsdl", which causes
that in the wsdeploy it isn't recognized, i.e., the generated
jaxrpc-ri-runtime.xml misses it! So, I need to unpack the war generated
by wsdeploy and reassemble again after editing the jaxrpc-ri-runtime.xml
to reflect it.

Again, the parameters com.sun.xml.rpc.server.http.publishWSDL has any
effect to block (or not) the retrieve of WSDL?

thanks,
Pedro Salazar