users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: xml schema to java source

From: Anne Thomas Manes <anne_at_MANES.NET>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:54:44 -0500

FYI: JAX-RPC and JAXB are free, but they are not open source. You need to
obtain a redistribution license from Sun if you intend to distribute the
binaries.

The GLUE and Cape Clear tools are also free. Cape Clear's WSDL editor is
open source.

If you're looking for an open source schema to Java compiler, you might try
Castor (http://castor.exolab.org/).

Anne