users@jax-rpc.java.net

Returning array of custom object -> NULL objects in array

From: Pedro Salazar <pedro-b-salazar_at_PTINOVACAO.PT>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:23:21 +0000

Greetings,

I created a jaxrpc web service that returns a custom object which has
two fields: a custom object2 and a array of custom object3 ( ->
Profile[]). In my client, when I can retrieve the custom object2 ok, but
when I try to get my array of custom object3, all the positions are
null!

My setX/getX of custom object3 are:

private Profile[] profiles;
public Profile[] getProfiles(){
        return this.profiles;
}
public void setProfiles(Profile[] profiles){
        if(profiles.length>0){
           this.profiles=new Profile[profiles.length];
           System.arraycopy(profiles,0,this.profiles,0,profiles.length);
        }
}

PS. the object Profile is a simple object with two fields (int,String)
with a set/get to both of them.

thanks for your attention,
regards.

--
pedro salazar (pt-inovacao) <pedro-b-salazar_at_ptinovacao.pt>
key id: D803BC61