users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: demos or how-to's for using custom Serializers with JAX-RPC ?

From: Anirban Chatterjee <anirban_417_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:52:48 -0800

Hi Doug,
   Thanks for the reply .But I need to know this functiona;ity any way , because I am planning to exchange some java-classes which the RI does not serialize by default .
   I am aware that one can add these using <additional-types> in the config file some how ..and then use it in wsdeploy to create a deployable I wanted to check on some working examples .
Any help would be great !
Anirban

 Doug Kohlert <doug.kohlert_at_SUN.COM> wrote:Anirban, if wscompile or wsdeploy is not complaining about "invalid types"
then the tools are probably able to create serializers for your Java-beans
so you should not have to create custom serializers.

Thank you for your interest in JAXRPC

--
Doug Kohlert
Java Software Division