users@jax-rpc.java.net

Question from the J2EE Forum

From: Mohammad Abidi <Mohammad.Abidi_at_sybase.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:37:52 -0800

Hi Doug,

I am following up on our discussion at the J2EE tech forum this past
tuesday about JAXRPC-RI generating a WSDL for each port component
(port), which basically means one service per wsdl. Also if one starts
from an abstract WSDL which has multiple ports, JAX RPC will generate
one final WSDL per port containing only one service.

If you could explain the rational behind that to me, I would greatly
appreciate it. Also you mentioned there might be some standard out there
pushing for one service per wsdl, if you could provide me with
information on the standard, so we can take a look at it. Thanks for
everything.

*Mohammad