users@jax-rpc.java.net

custom soap exception

From: Todorov, Todor <Todor.Todorov_at_CYCOS.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:45:10 +0100

Hi all,

I am using JAX-RPC from JWSDP v1.0_01. It works pretty fine with soap binding style="rpc", use="encoded". Unfortunately the last version of WSDL interfaces I have to implement is changed to style="document", use="literal". After I tried to compile the new WSDL interfaces with wscompile.sh I got the following warning messages :

1. warning: ignoring fault "SOAPFaultException" of document-literal operation "itemChanged"
2. warning: ignoring header "user" of binding operation "itemChanged"
3. warning: ignoring header "language" of binding operation "itemChanged"

I read in the Release Notes that this release implements Java for XML - based RPC 1.0 Specification, but it seems to not support custom exceptions and explicit soap headers or I am doing something wrong. Should I change something in my configuration file, or to use a specific option with wscompile.sh tool?

thanks in advance,

Todor