users@jax-rpc.java.net

JAXRPC platforms support?

From: Pedro Salazar <pedro-b-salazar_at_PTINOVACAO.PT>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 10:36:00 +0000

Greetings,

I would like to create a webservice in JAXRPC but instead of deploying
it on a linux platform (or other tested platforms (*)), I intend to
deploy it on a HP-UX platform. The tested platforms list is just a set
of platforms where JAXRPC was tested but there isn't any information
that says that isn't not supposed to work in other platforms than the
tested ones, right? It's likely that JAXRPC will work too on HP-UX for
instance, since it's a Java compatible environment?

Have anyone tested other platforms, and specially in a HP-UX platform?

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.

(*) tested platforms (from JAXRPC's FAQ):
    * SolarisTM 2.8
    * Solaris 2.9
    * Windows 2000
    * Windows XP
    * RedHat Linux 7.2

--
pedro salazar (pt-inovacao) <pedro-b-salazar_at_ptinovacao.pt>
key id: D803BC61