users@jax-rpc.java.net

JAX-RPC, TOMCAT and Web Connector

From: Matteo Melideo <melideo_at_ENG.IT>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:19:43 -0700

Dear All,
I am a new comer in this JAXRPC-INTEREST list and I have a little problem to solve.
I have installed on my PC a version of JAX-RPC - jwsdp-1_0_01-windows-i586.exe.
This version provides also a Jackarta-Tomcat (as far as I can remember the 4.0.2 version) but as writtent in the release note "No web server connectors - The Java Web Services Developer Pack does not ship with the web server connectors available with the Apache download of Tomcat. It is designed to use Tomcat itself for serving all static and dynamic content."

How can I solve this problem? I have to install an Apache http-Server and manage the load balancing because more than one Tomcat will run on my Web Server.
Do you have any idea? Is it possible to use another tomcat and cofigure it to be used with JAX-RPC libriry.

Thanking you in advance, I wish you best regards,