users@jax-rpc.java.net

Thirdparty Web Service

From: Vijetha Vadlakonda (vijetha) <"Vijetha>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 16:17:49 -0800

Hi,
I am new to JAX-RPC and have a basic question.

I have a third party Web service which is actually a dll. I have the
WSDL available for that service. I would like to use that WSDL and
JAX-RPC to send SOAP requests and receive response from the client side.
I have JSP pages/servlets on the client side which actually send these
requests and we are also using Tomcat servlet container( client)

Can somebody provide me with some basic instructions as to how to
proceed in such a scenario? This is pretty urgent.

Thanks
Vijetha