users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Where can I find more information about axis and jax-rpc

From: Anne Thomas Manes <anne_at_MANES.NET>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 11:55:22 -0400

Try these books:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130461342/qid=1033660104/sr=2-3/ref=
sr_2_3/104-0551358-1881501#product-details
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672321815/ref=pd_sim_books/10
4-0551358-1881501?v=glance#product-details

Keep in mind that Axis and the JAX-RPC Reference implementation are two
separate SOAP implementations. Although the client programming API is the
same (JAX-RPC), the generated client and server files are different for the
two implementations. (Likewise is true for WASP, which also implements the
JAX-RPC API.)

Anne