users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: How to run JUnit with JWSDP verison of Ant

From: Baltz, Kenneth <Kbaltz_at_FIRSTAM.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:41:06 -0700

OK, I finally solved this. The problem is the optional.jar that comes with
the JWSDP is incomplete, or at least my copy was. It has some JUnit
entries, but not the full suite. I downloaded the 1.4.1 optional jar from
jakarta.apache.org, put it in ${jwsdp.home}/lib and it's working well now.

Thank you all for your help,
K.C.