users@jax-rpc.java.net

JAX-RPC internals

From: Deepth Dinesan- CTD, Chennai. <deepthd_at_CTD.HCLTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:32:26 +0530

Hi ,

Does JAx-RPC supports serialization/deserialization of types that doesnt
adhere to Java Beans.

I have few complex types which are serializable and contains
ObjectStreamFields, readObject() and writeObject() .
Is there some way I can use reuse this to dictate whats being SOAP
serialized and why isnt this feature reused
and a TypeMappingRegistry approach is used instead ?

ThanX
Dee Di