users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Support for JAX-RPC on SunOne WebServer 6.0

From: Atkins, Richard <rjatkins_at_AVAYA.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 09:46:59 +1000

Hi Vishal,

The URL your client is using needs to have the name of the interface (the
port, in web services terminology) you're trying to invoke in it.

Eg, from the hello example from the JWSDP tutorial, the endpoint is mapped
to "/hello", and it defines an interface HelloIF in the hello package. To
access this, you need a URL like http://localhost/hello/HelloIF.

I hope this helps,
        Richard