users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Running Web Services on Public IP

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:10:22 -0800

Hi Harvinder,

It seems your Tomcat installation is under firewall. You need to ensure
that the IP address on which the Tomcat installation is running is
accessible outside the firewall. Once your Tomcat index.html is visible
from outside, making the services accessible does not need any extra effort.

Thanks for your interest in JAX-RPC.

Regards,
-Arun

Harvinder Singh wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>The services built by our team is working locally..but when we try to
>access to from outside..it is not working...
>
>What could be the reason ? Even Tomcat server index.html is not visible
>from outside..
>
>Thanks and Regards
>
>Harvinder

There is only one me, I must live myself!
There is only one today, I must live itself!
http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html