users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: DII, Dynamic proxies and JavaBeans

From: Phil Goodwin <Phil.Goodwin_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 18:03:31 -0700

Sam, can you re-post the client code for this. I believe I can help you.

Sam wrote:

>The spes dont require beans to be Serializable. If this was
>the case ,it wouldnt work with static stubs either.
>
>/s
>

>Manoj Kumar wrote:
>
>>try changing the first line to the following
>>
>>public class Test implements Serializable {
>>
>>hope this will work
>>
>>thnaks & regards,
>>Manoj
>>
>>"bytecode_at_phreaker.net" wrote:
>>
>>>I agree. And thats what it is. The beans I m passing are very simple Here
>>>is an example
>>>
>>>public class Test {
>>>
>>>private String value="default";
>>>
>>>public Test(){}
>>>
>>>public String getValue() {
>>>return value;
>>>}
>>>
>>>public void setValue(String value){
>>> this.value=value;
>>> }
>>>}
>>>
>>>Why do I need to specify Typemappings for thsi and write
>>>serializer/deserializers when I use DII or Dynamic proxies ??
>>>
>>>Is this a bug in the implementation???
>>>
>>>/sam

Phil Goodwin, Java Software, Sun Microsystems, 408.276.7090, or x17090
For a bowl of water give a goodly meal;
For a kindly greeting bow thou down with zeal;
For a simple penny pay thou back with gold;
If thy life be rescued, life do not withhold.
Thus the words and actions of the wise regard;
Every little service tenfold they reward.
But the truly noble know all men as one,
And return with gladness good for evil done.