users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Serialization/deserialization of custom types

From: Phil Goodwin <Phil.Goodwin_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 01:03:10 -0700

No. They are internal implementation classes so they may not even be
around in future revisions (although I think that you're safe for
awhile). The code itself should be a good source of information,
however. In general we've used long variable names and short methods
throughout the code to enhance readability.

Naninha wrote:

>Thank you for your reply.
>Do you know of any good reference material or documentation that could
>help me in doing this?
>Are there javadocs for the com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding package?
>Naninha

Phil Goodwin, Java Software, Sun Microsystems, 408.276.7090, or x17090
For a bowl of water give a goodly meal;
For a kindly greeting bow thou down with zeal;
For a simple penny pay thou back with gold;
If thy life be rescued, life do not withhold.
Thus the words and actions of the wise regard;
Every little service tenfold they reward.
But the truly noble know all men as one,
And return with gladness good for evil done.