users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Problem importing

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:10:29 -0700

Hi Devendra,

All these classes are existing in common/lib/jaxrpc-api.jar. Please
ensure that jaxrpc-api.jar is in your classpath. Consider running the
sample with "-verbose" option and ant will display the classpath used
for compilation.

Thanks for your interest in JAX-RPC.

Regards,
-Arun

Devendra Inamdar wrote:

> Hi
>
> I installed java web service dev. pack . and tried to run one of
> the samples. which imports following
>
> import javax.xml.rpc.Service;
> import javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException;
> import javax.xml.namespace.QName;
> import javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory;
> I got following errors on compilation
>

> C:\Dev\Helloclient.java:3: cannot resolve symbol
> symbol : class Service
> location: package rpc
> import javax.xml.rpc.Service;
>
> ^
>

> C:\Dev\Helloclient.java:4: cannot resolve symbol
> symbol : class JAXRPCException
> location: package rpc
> import javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException;
> ^
> C:\Dev\Helloclient.java:5: cannot resolve symbol
> symbol : class QName
> location: package namespace
> import javax.xml.namespace.QName;
> ^
>

> I tried to find packages, but only found *.html files in the installation.
>
> where do I get the class or jars for above
>

> Thanks,
>
> Devendra

There is only one me, I must live myself!
There is only one today, I must live itself!
http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html