users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Multiple URNs on the same port

From: Anne Thomas Manes <anne_at_MANES.NET>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 06:23:53 -0400

Doug,

I don't think you want to use the "currently" qualifier in your answer. This
is a limitation imposed by the WSDL spec. There is only one access point
associated with a port. A port represents one endpoint.

If you need to specify a different URN for each method within a port, you do
so using the SOAPAction HTTP header. (Or you design the WSDL differently to
define a different portType for each operation (method), which in turn gives
you a different port for each method.)

Best regards,
Anne