users@jax-rpc.java.net

using jndi-lookup for jaxrpc's ServiceFactory

From: Adler Cm <adlercm_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:42:14 -0600

Can anyone, please, help me on how to make javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory accessible by using jndi-lookup in j2ee 1.3.1
 Reference Implementation? (assuming this is technically viable...)

  The idea is we want to add flexibility to connect to
any provider by just using its jndi-name.
To test this approach, we want our j2ee application to access
JAXRPC's ServiceFactory using a
jndi-name. Which tab/s in j2ee 1.3.1 (RI) deploytool should we make the
entry? or perhaps which control files or properties file should
we modify? Or perhaps, we are missing something in our approach???

 Please, help.
 Thanks in advance.