users@jax-rpc.java.net

session management question

From: Mischa <yawningrascal_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 06:27:09 -0600

Hi,
How can I accomplish authentication beetween a jax-rpc client and a jax-rpc enpoint. As far as I understand I need some session management.

In the jax-rpc specification I read:
"A service client uses the javax.xml.rpc.session.maintain property (set using
 the Stub or Call interfaces) to indicate whether or not it wants to
 participate in a session with a service endpoint."

Unfortunately I couldn't find the javax.xml.rpc.session package !!!

Supposing this problem is solved, how can a service endpoint access the session information from the jax-rpc runtime??

It would be a great help I anybody could tell me how to solve this,
thanx,
Mischa