users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: JAXR client access from behind authenticating proxy

From: Ramesh Mandava <ramesh.mandava_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 16:00:01 -0700

Hi Venu:
   You can use the following code for passing username and password to
JAXR connection

=====
String userName = "username";
String password="userPassword";
PassWordAuthentication passwordAuth = new PasswordAuthentication (
userName, password.toCharArray() );

Set credentials = new HashSet();
credentials.add( passwordAuth );
connection.setCredentials ( credentials );
====
For further information you can use the article at

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/WebServices/WSPack/

For further discussions on JAXR you can use JAXR developer Forum group
named "jaxr-discussion" at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jaxr-discussion/

Thanks
-Ramesh