users@jax-rpc.java.net

Where is the SOAPSerializer class

From: Hrishikesh Bhagwat <Hrishikesh.Bhagwat_at_XORIANT.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 16:38:16 +0530

hi,

All versions of specification that i have with me (0.6 - 0.9) have an
Appendix section dedicated to illustriating "how to write
serializers and deserializer using sun's Impl".If i have understood
correctly,
the i must write a class (serializer) that implements

                com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.soap.SOAPSerializer
and another that implements
                com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.soap.SOAPDeserializer

The jaxrpc-ri.jar file (for ea-2) does not these classes. They
were present in the jar-file that came with (EA-1).

Can some one pls tell me if the style of writing Serializers
and Deseriailzers has now changed making the said classes
redundant.

thx,
hrishikesh

Victory, at all costs;
Victory, in the spirit of all fears;
Victory, however hard and long the road may be
because without Victory,
there is NO SURVIVAL