users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: xrpcc classpaths

From: Ara Abrahamian <ara.ebrahimi_at_EBSIR.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:33:47 +0430

Has anyone written a "<xrpcc/> ant task"? If yes where can I find it?
Otherwise I'm willing to write one :-)

Btw why is xrpcc.bat working with compiled classes? It's tricky because
I have to compile exactly my soap classes and then pass it to xrpcc to
generate stubs which I'm using in other parts of my code. So if one of
my soap-based classes works with stub of another soap class then I'm in
trouble. You could use the Doclet API or javac's class model to write
xrpcc.

Ara.