users@jax-rpc.java.net

java.net.MalformedURLException:

From: Mischa <yawningrascal_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:00:42 -0600

Hi,

I want to run my application with SSL. So I configured tomcat and generated an encryption key for tomcat with keytool and I also imported the tomcat certificat to the JDK's trusted CA store.

I use JAX-RPC for my Client and Service and after setting up the infrastructure for SSL I thougt I just got to use https instead of http for the client's endpoint. In fact I am getting this message:

java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: https

So what the hack I am doing wrong...any switch I missed??
Thanx, Mischa