users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: xrpcc classpaths

From: Simon Horrell <simonh_at_develop.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:47:52 +0100

Note that this will only work if you use the java ant task to run
com.sun.xml.rpc.tools.xrpcc.Main directly (and it seems you don't need
the -classpath application command-line argument) as the exec task won't
accept the classpathref attribute or a nested <classpath>.
I believe there is an xrpcc ant task in jaxrpc-ri.jar which also works fine.
Si.
BTW, I could also get it to work from the cmdline if I quoted the classpath,
e.g. -classpath "foo1;foo2".