users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL??

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:34:22 -0800

Hi Barry,

That is a correct assumption :)

Actually, if you hand edit your _Config.properties file and add the
following line:

wsdl.location=/WEB-INF/YourWSDL.wsdl

then your WSDL will be published at
http://localhost:8080/jaxrpc-hello/jaxrpc?WSDL. This WSDL is
pre-configured with the correct endpoint. However this is valid only if
you have one service element in your config.xml (fed to the xrpcc compiler).

In the FCS release, your fully-configured WSDL will be published during
deployment.

Thanks for your interest in JAX-RPC.

Regards,
-Arun

Barry Burd wrote:

> In the wsdl file created by xrpcc, the location attribute of the soap:address element has value REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL. Is is safe to assume that, in later releases, this text will be replaced by something like
> http://localhost:8080/jaxrpc-hello/jaxrpc/HelloIFPort, and that there will be no need to call _setProperty to set this value in the client?
>
> Is this feature difficult to implement for some reason?

There is only one me, I must live myself!
There is only one today, I must live itself!
http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html