users@jax-rpc.java.net

Personalized Message Handlers

From: Vito Morreale <morreale_at_ENG.IT>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:24:48 +0200

Hi all,

how can I specify a personalized SOAP Message Handler (i.e. MySOAPMessageHandler as shown in chapter 12 of JAX-RPC Specification v0.8)?
In the same chapter I have read as follows:

<FROM_chapter_12_of_JAXRPC_Specification>

A JAX-RPC handler may be configured and used on the service client as follows:
. A client-request handler: On the service client side, a request handler is invoked before an RPC request is communicated to the target service endpoint.

. A client-response handler: On the service client side, a response handler is invoked before an RPC response is returned to the service client from the target service endpoint.

A JAX-RPC handler may configured and used on a service endpoint as follows:

. A server-request handler: On the service endpoint side, a request handler is invoked before an RPC request is dispatched to the target service endpoint.

. A server-response handler: On the service endpoint side, a response handler is invoked before an RPC response is communicated back to the service client from the target service endpoint.

<FROM_chapter_12_of_JAXRPC_Specification>

but I don't understand how to configure those new message handlers.

Any suggestions will be helpful to me .

Thanks in advance...

Vito