users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: How client server/mainframe client invoke JAXPRC Web Service

From: Anne Thomas Manes <anne_at_MANES.NET>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:32:03 -0400

Lin,

You should be able to use a variety of SOAP clients to talk to your SOAP
services. SOAP support is available for many different languages, including
Java, C++, C#, Visual Basic, Delphi, JavaScript, Perl, Python, Ruby,
SmallTalk, PHP, Tcl, and more. You can find listings of SOAP implementations
at:

http://www.soapware.org/directory/4/implementations
and
http://www.xmethods.com/ve2/ViewImplementations.po

One word of caution: some of these implementations are not complete and/or
are not supported. Interoperability among implementations usually works, but
can be tricky.

Best regards,
Anne