users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Blueprint or Patterns 4 JAX-RPC available?

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:43:58 -0800

Hi Binildas,

Posting this reply from a colleague of mine in Blueprints team.

<REPLY>
xmlpatterns.com has some good patterns - although not JAXRPC specific.
J2EE's Front Controller will be a good pattern to be used at the JAXRPC
receiving end (and session facade which the Front Controller can use for
processing Bus Logic in EJB tier, if any).

We @ BluePrints are currently working on 4 candidate patterns which
should be available for beta/review pretty soon at our website.

Vijay
</REPLY>

Thanks for your interest in JAX-RPC.

Thanks,
-Arun

Binildas C. A. wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Can someone point me to any site/resources where I can get some Blueprints or Patterns using which I can build good JAX-RPC solutions (other than the JAX-RPC/Web Services/XML Pages from Sun's site, which I am already referring to)?
>
> Thanks
> Binildas C. A.
>
> 521-524 / NILA
> Technopark Campus
> Trivandrum - 695 581
> Tel : ++91 - 471 - 700080 (Extn. 4272)
> Fax : ++91 - 471 - 700078
> mailto:binildas_at_ibsplc.com
> http://www.ibsplc.com

There is only one me, I must live myself!
There is only one today, I must live itself!
http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html