users@jax-rpc.java.net

Can an existing application front servlet be an "service endpoint"?

From: ACM <adlercm_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:32:48 -0600

Can an application's existing front servlet be used as "service endpoint"(similar to the sample's javabean, or stateless session bean)?
How can I tell the JAXRPCServlet to "dispatch forward (or perhaps dispatch include" our application's existing front servlet?
Please, correct me if I'm wrong on this: Rahul Sharma indicates in a thread
(http://swjscmail1.java.sun.com/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0204&L=jaxrpc-interest&F=&S=&P=5357) that this service endpoint component is a "web component" that's servlet based (deployed in servlet container); thus, there's nothing illogical to use an application servlet as a web component.
Am I correct on this?
Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks.