users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: xrpcc does not pick up my serializer

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:22:49 -0700

Hi Hrishikesh,

You can use pluggable serializers when starting from a service endpoint
interface as well. Please refer to
http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/ea2/tutorial/doc/JAXRPCxrpcc3.html#64747
for the format of xrpcc config file for plugging in your serializers
from the service endpoint interface side.

Regards,
-Arun