users@jax-rpc.java.net

Can broker model be supported via dynamic proxy?

From: Sang Shin <sang.shin_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:15:47 -0400

It makes sense that DII is specifically designed to support
broker
model in which information on service (either in the
form of WSDL or service definition interface) is
not known until runtime. Now I am thinking if
this broker model can be also supported via
dynamic proxy model as well. Given that
service definition interface class can be
fed during runtime as a parameter to getPort()
method of the Service object, I don't see a reason why
it could not be used to support broker model.
Comments?
Sang Shin                       sang.shin_at_sun.com
Strategic Market Development    (781) 442-0531(Work)
Sun Microsystems, Inc.          (781) 993-1136(Fax)
http://www.plurb.com/misc/xml/brandeis-xml-2001.html#bio
http://www.plurb.com/misc/te/SangSchedule.html