users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: [jaxr-discussion] Re: WSDL Parsing.

From: Katz, Guy <Guy_Katz_at_ICOMVERSE.COM>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 16:11:41 +0200

hi;
in the case you dont want any stub generation than why use jax-rpc??? you
should use JAXM to produce messages that corespond to your WSDL. send those
messages over http to a servlet that YOU WROTE(not the default jaxrpc
servlet by sun).

by the way, you can still use JAX-RPC on the server side and a JAXM client
and get the flexibility you want.
just create a Soap Message object with the data that your JAXRPC service
endpoint is expecting. this should work the same and you do not need client
stubs(which are the ones that create the lack of flexibility). what you get
from this is not having to code the servlet (that replaces the generic
jaxrpc one) that dispaches your soap messages to the appropriate service. i
dont know if this mixture is recommended but its an option.