users@jax-rpc.java.net

Unexpected encoding style error

From: S Datta <dattas_at_NOIDA.HCLTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 02:20:32 -0700

Hi,

I have deployed a Web Service on the 7.0 Beta version of weblogic. My Client program is a simple Java Program that invokes the webservice using DII. The classpath of Client program contains only the jar files that comes alongwith the WebServices Pack of Sun. After the webservice is invoked, I get the "Unexpected encoding style" exception. The stack trace is given below:

Unexpected encoding style: expected=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/, actual=

at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.DeserializationContextBase.verifyEncodingStyle(DeserializationContextBase.java:88)

at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.soap.SOAPObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(SOAPObjectSerializerBase.java:142)

at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.dii.CallInvokerImpl._readFirstBodyElement(CallInvokerImpl.java:139)

at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:136)

at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.dii.CallInvokerImpl.doInvoke(CallInvokerImpl.java:44)

at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.dii.CallImpl.invoke(CallImpl.java:153)

at webservices.Client.main(Client.java:66)

I have checked the encoding style of the SOAP message returned by weblogic (which seems to be same as that expected by the Sun package). I am using large number of com.sun... packages in my Client program (for creating the Service, Call ... objects) Can anybody give any idea?