users@jax-rpc.java.net

Problem in JAX-RPC

From: Dharmendra Sankhla <dharmendrasankhla_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 00:29:52 -0700

hi all,

if anyone tried?

Here what I would like to do:

I have a service developed using Entity Beans
and Session Bean and would like to expose the
methods in my Session beans as JAX-RPC service.

i completed the following steps to ensure successful deployment on J2EE
platform:

1). Copied the following jar files from the JAX-RPC distribution in
J2EE_HOME/lib/system:

jaxrpc-ri.jar, jaxrpc-api.jar, activation.jar, dom4j.jar, jaxm-api.jar,
jaxm-client.jar, log4j.jar, mail.jar, xalan.jar, xerces.jar.

2). Edit J2EE_HOME/bin/userconfig.sh [.bat] to include all these jar
files in the J2EE_CLASSPATH variable.

3). Restarted the J2EE server.

now how to deploy that service on J2EE server.
i'm new to J2EE and don't know the steps that how to deploy a service through deploytool.

i have my JAXRPC service (war file) and don't know how to deploy this on j2EE

if anyone is facing or trying this problem then please give ur valuable suggestion.

ur suggestions are most welcome

Regards
Dharmedra Sankhla