users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Use WSDL to call service DII

From: Holly Schinsky <hschinsky_at_QLINKTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 10:02:22 -0700

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the response, although I think I should have made my question more clear. I want to be able to call a service method dynamically using the JAX-RPC DII interface, instead of having to generate a config file, stubs etc, to do so. I have an app which allows users to query the UDDI repository (thru JAXM) for a web service and then I would like to have it prompt them for the needed method parameter info (which I get from the WSDL), and make a call to the service dynamically without having to generate all the stubs/ties/config files, using the DII interface. Is that possible, or do I still need to generate those other files even when calling dynamically?

Thanks much,
Holly