users@jax-rpc.java.net

Generated Service-Configuration File

From: Armond Avanes <armond333_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 04:26:08 -0800

Hi JaxRPC Gurus,

It?s a while I?ve downloaded and am using JaxRPC but
I?ve got into an annoying bug on xRPCc tool. I wanna
know if there is any solution.

Well, I have 3 ?service? interfaces and
implementations here (say AService, BService and
CService). When I run xRPCc tool on these services it
generates 3 configuration files
(AService_Config.properties,
BService_Config.properties,...) actually one for each
service.

On the other hand the main servlet, which is
responsible to take the requests and dispatches them
to available installed services, only accepts ONE
configuration file as parameter. Seems that all the
services configurations should be in one file but as I
mentioned xRPCc tool generates one for each service.

Any workaround for this bug?

Currently I create the services configuration file by
myself and delete the generated ones by xRPCc.

Thanks for your time,
Armond