users@javaserverfaces.java.net

The default contracts in jar does not work

From: hantsy <hantsy_at_outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 21:00:37 +0800

Hi All,

I encountered a small problem when adopting JSF 2.2.

The code is hosted on my Github.com,

https://github.com/hantsy/ee7-sandbox

Related post can be found on my Blogpost.

I have created two version of the Resources Library Contracts, one is a
standalone project, it worked as expected.

Another is a multi modules project, a jar module, a war module, and a
parent POM, these are refactored from the before standalone war project.

I used the jar module to package Resource Library Constracts, and there
are two contracts , *default *and *alternative*.

When I used it in the war project, the "*default*" contracts can NOT be
applied. The word "*default*" is reserved here??? Is it an issue ?

I used Glassfish 4, and upgrade JSF to 2.2.1.

Regards

--
*Hantsy Bai*
Self-employed Consultant and Freelancer