users@javaserverfaces.java.net

RE: JSF 2.2 downloadable ZIP

From: Ian Trimble <ian.trimble_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:36:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for responding, Ed.

Unfortunately, WTP's project facet library provider framework currently requires a ZIP archive from which specified JARs are extracted. So, not only can we not use Maven to get JARs (as from a repository), we can't use a web interface to Maven JARs (or any JARs). We need the JARs in a ZIP. Currently, Eclipse WTP JSF Tools is unable to offer downloadable JSF libraries as it has done since JSF 1.1.

 - Ian