users@javaserverfaces.java.net

Problem with IceFaces 2.0.2 on Glassfish 3.1.1 with Mojarra 2.1.3

From: Michael Szalay <michael.szalay_at_basis06.ch>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 08:53:10 +0100 (CET)

Not sure wether this is a Mojarra or IceFaces Bug.
I have this error message when calling a facelet:

org.icefaces.impl.event.BridgeSetup|_ThreadID=30;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|ICEfaces configured for view /Home.xhtml but h:head and h:body components are required

I had a look at the IceFaces code and see that the SystemEventListener HeadBodyListener writes
the values for body and head and the BridgeSetup uses this values and produces
the error message when there were not found.

I debugged it and have seen that the HeadBodyListener is called AFTER!! the BridgeSetup listener,
so this never works!!

The HeadBodyListener is registered for the javax.faces.event.PostAddToViewEvent and the BridgeSetup
is registered for the javax.faces.event.PreRenderViewEvent.

Anyone an idea where the bug is?

Regards Michael

--
Michael Szalay