users@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Exception handling in JSF

From: java_buff <amolvc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:52:24 -0800 (PST)

Roger,
thanks for the quick reply..
I had tried doing that too. the application correctly navigates to that page
also. But from the errorHandler.jsp page i am calling a handleException
method from my exceptionUtils class.
I am passing the implicit "exception" jsp object to this handleException
method. But the method is getting that object as null.
I am clueless about it. Can you please help me on this?