users@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Is it possible to use a JSF page as an error page?

From: Jon Miller <jemiller_at_uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:14:18 -0500

I just realized that custom error pages don't seem to work even with a .jspx
with IE. I tried it with both IE 6 and 7. It works fine with Firefox. My
current guess is that Tomcat is still returning a 500 and IE just displays
the default page for that error. This is different than the problem that I
had when trying to use a JSF page as an error page.

Jon