users@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: [ANNOUNCE] JSF 1.2_04 RC1 is available

From: Jason Lee <jason_at_theleehouse.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 23:12:30 -0600

I was just reading that back, and I thought I should make clear that my
answers were meant for Jon in response to the clarification Ryan was
seeking. Now, having read *that* back, I'm not sure that makes any
sense either... So... to recap, I was talking to Jon and not Ryan.
Ryan knows the answer to A much better than I. :)

Hope that helps. That's what I get for trying to answer questions late
at night. :-D

--
jason lee
http://littlezoper.livejournal.com